Article Submission Guidelines
At Be Kind magazine we welcome new articles and ideas from writers, bloggers and enthusiasts. You do not need to have any formal writing experience, or have been published elsewhere to write for the magazine.
Please note that whilst we cannot pay for external writing or photography, Be Kind magazine prides itself on being a platform for new writing/photography talent to showcase their work to a wider, international audience.
If you are interested in writing for the magazine online or in print please send a brief outline of the article you would like to write, the approximate word count, the date on which you could practically submit the article and examples of any previous work you have had published, if possible.
To this end, we are keen to support our writers/photographers by including name credits, websites etc. for readers to link directly to them.
Thank you for your interest in writing for us.
If you are a company with a product to sell, or a service that you are keen to promote directly in the magazine, please contact our advertising department:
email@example.com | 01787 224040
(Please be aware telephone conversations are recorded for quality and training purposes and for a record of our conversation.)
Please take time to familiarise yourself with Be Kind magazine before approaching us to make sure you contact the correct person.
We receive a large number of editorial queries. All of those submitted are reviewed, however, as we are a very small team it is not possible for us to respond to each and every single submission. There is no need to send in a follow-up email as we will be in touch with you if interested in your article/idea.
Please use the form below to submit articles/ideas for consideration
We are always looking for new material for our front cover – if you are interested in submitting a front cover piece, please contact our Art Director:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 01787 224040
Please Read Before Submitting
Please refer to the following points before sending in your article or story to Be Kind magazine:
- Do familiarise yourself with the style and content of the magazine before sending in any stories or article ideas.
- As a general guide, our feature articles range from 500 words to 1,500 words.
- Articles must be non-promotional. Any promotional-based articles should be sent to the advertising department.
- Please make sure you are aware of the copyright status for any articles/images supplied.
- All photographs submitted need to be high resolution.
- Be aware that if your work is selected for inclusion, that it may appear in supplements, online and licenced editions in other countries. By submitting an article you consent for this use.
Please submit your article or story idea using the form below: