West Lexham is an eco-retreat centre in a beautiful river valley in Norfolk, offering different types of training, retreats and holidays focused around nature, healing and crafts.
Their vision is to grow into a larger Complementary Health Centre, so they are looking to recruit people with whom this vision resonates. They are looking for people who love nature; helping others on their healing journey, and are keen to build a Community Hub. Previous experience and skills in the following role is preferable, but heart, motivation, drive and clarity will be the main determining factors.
Working in their team means that everyone needs to pull their weight. These skills are critical:
• Ambition to grow and develop the business
• Being able to handle, sometimes heavy, workloads efficiently and effectively
• The ability to communicate authentically and kindly to the team and guests
• Self-motivation and the ability to conscientiously, creatively improve systems and output
• Maintaining mutual respect in all circumstances
They are looking to recruit a Gardener as there is a formal garden, a lake, ponds, a chalk stream, woods, water meadows and we are making a large biodynamic kitchen garden to supply all the food for retreats.
The person needed must love nature and working with nature at the deepest elemental and spiritual levels. They need to work symbiotically with nature to let her flourish and bring us bountiful harvest, while keeping the right balance with human activities and use of the land. Someone is needed who brings creativity and flair and who can work with their vision for the garden to be a healing and teaching tool for guests. Someone who works hard, swiftly and efficiently.
• Open to this being full or part time
• Generous rates of pay depending on experience and skills
• Room to grow and expand in the role
• Help with relocation
• Excellent work environment
• Please contact email@example.com and put the job description as the email Subject Line
• Include a CV and covering email
ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
• Sensitive to the subtlest workings of nature
• A creative but also a details person
• Very organised, tidy and systematic
• Very IT literate
• Able to lead and get the best out of the team & subcontractors
• Able to give and take honest feedback
• Continually looking for ways to improve things
• Willing to go the extra mile