West Lexham is an eco-retreat centre in a beautiful river valley in Norfolk, offering different types of training, retreats and holidays focused around nature, healing and crafts.
Their vision is to grow into a larger Complementary Health Centre, so they are looking to recruit people with whom this vision resonates. They are looking for people who love nature; helping others on their healing journey, and are keen to build a Community Hub. Previous experience and skills in the following role is preferable, but heart, motivation, drive and clarity will be the main determining factors.
Working in their team means that everyone needs to pull their weight. These skills are critical:
• Ambition to grow and develop the business
• Being able to handle, sometimes heavy, workloads efficiently and effectively
• The ability to communicate authentically and kindly to the team and guests
• Self-motivation and the ability to conscientiously, creatively improve systems and output
• Maintaining mutual respect in all circumstances
They are looking to recruit an Office Genie. This is a wide reaching role where you would be required to help answering phones and taking bookings; coordinating retreats; writing material for our social media and updating the website with information from our teachers.
This is a great role for someone who can see what needs to be done and does it. Someone who can manage a big to-do list in a range of different areas. They are looking for someone who would like to learn and grow with the company.
• Open to this being full or part time
• Generous rates of pay depending on experience and skills
• Room to grow and expand in the role
• Help with relocation
• Support & guidance – you will be guided and supported by a dedicated team
• Excellent work environment
• Please contact email@example.com and put the job description as the email Subject Line
• Include a CV and covering email
ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
• A details person
• Very organised, tidy and systematic
• Very IT literate
• Able to lead and get the best out of the team & subcontractors
• Able to give and take honest feedback
• Continually looking for ways to improve things
• Willing to go the extra mile