West Lexham is an eco-retreat centre in a beautiful river valley in Norfolk, offering different types of training, retreats and holidays focused around nature, healing and crafts.
Their vision is to grow into a larger Complementary Health Centre, so they are looking to recruit people with whom this vision resonates. They are looking for people who love nature; helping others on their healing journey, and are keen to build a Community Hub. Previous experience and skills in the following role is preferable, but heart, motivation, drive and clarity will be the main determining factors.
Working in their team means that everyone needs to pull their weight. These skills are critical:
• Ambition to grow and develop the business
• Being able to handle, sometimes heavy, workloads efficiently and effectively
• The ability to communicate authentically and kindly to the team and guests
• Self-motivation and the ability to conscientiously, creatively improve systems and output
• Maintaining mutual respect in all circumstances
They are looking to recruit Volunteers as they have many varied roles for volunteering at West Lexham throughout the year.
This is a great way to gain new skills and experience, meet new people whilst making a difference for our community. They aim to offer a fair exchange of your time and efforts in exchange for learning and experience, board and lodging. You will be staying on site at West Lexham in beautiful nature. This is an ideal way to come and learn what we do here in any or all areas.
• Open to this being full or part time
• Generous rates of pay depending on experience and skills
• Room to grow and expand in the role
• Help with relocation
• Support & guidance – you will be guided and supported by a dedicated team
• Excellent work environment
• Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and put the job description as the email Subject Line
• Include a CV and covering email
ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
• Food growing
• Nature Conservation
• Rural crafts, such as hedge laying and coppicing
• Assisting teachers in running workshops
• Helping in the Office
• Helping with Housekeeping
• Helping with Maintenance
• Helping with Marketing