West Lexham is an eco-retreat centre in a beautiful river valley in Norfolk, offering different types of training, retreats and holidays focused around nature, healing and crafts.
Their vision is to grow into a larger Complementary Health Centre, so they are looking to recruit people with whom this vision resonates. They are looking for people who love nature; helping others on their healing journey, and are keen to build a Community Hub. Previous experience and skills in the following role is preferable, but heart, motivation, drive and clarity will be the main determining factors.
Working in their team means that everyone needs to pull their weight. These skills are critical:
• Ambition to grow and develop the business
• Being able to handle, sometimes heavy, workloads efficiently and effectively
• The ability to communicate authentically and kindly to the team and guests
• Self-motivation and the ability to conscientiously, creatively improve systems and output
• Maintaining mutual respect in all circumstances
They are looking to recruit Workshop Leaders as they are starting to program their own content in the form of weekend retreats and afternoon workshops for guests. The idea is to form a holistic oeuvre, based on nature and healing, that links together a balanced way of life.
They would like a healthy diversity of topics from growing, to food and drink to healing and creativity, or anything beside that inspires and enlivens. Please get in touch if you are interested in offering sessions for groups, or to share your thoughts and suggestions.
• Open to this being full or part time
• Generous rates of pay depending on experience and skills
• Room to grow and expand in the role
• Help with relocation
• Support & guidance – you will be guided and supported by a dedicated team
• Excellent work environment
• Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and put the job description as the email Subject Line
• Include a CV and covering email
ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
• Kids workshops
• Healing or any type that works on a group level
• Natural skin care making
• Small holding & biodynamic/organic growing
• Rural crafts – such as green woodworking and coppicing
• Nature conservation
• Arts & Crafts
• Music and sound healing